Marquette School of Therapeutic Massage
Is closed due to the pandemic. Upcoming classes and clinics will be rescheduled.
If you are looking for career satisfaction and work that you love, let us show you the way to personal and professional success! Our teachers and curriculum provide you with quality training to become a successful Certified Massage Therapist. Our 625 Hour program was created to comply with Michigan’s educational requirements for Licensure.
- It is 9 months in length with plenty of breaks so you can either relax or catch up.
- One class per year is offered: Late August-May.
- Classes meet Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 9am-6pm. No weekends!
- Class size is quite small; 6-10 students, so that no one will fall through the cracks.
- Pathology/Ethics/Professional Practice
- Therapeutic Massage Assessment/Theory/Application
- Supervised Student Clinics
- Related Fields of Study
Since 2001, we have provided this opportunity to nearly 250 students, enabling them to do the work they love, across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.